Monday, November 30, 2009

The A Family

This family was so much fun to work with. Their kids are a crack up! So much personality in such little packages. Thanks for a fun shoot!



This is little Miss K. She is a SO cute. Most of her pictures were smiles, smirks, and flat out laughs like this one below...


But here she was going for the serious super model look and I just couldn't resist! Isn't she a doll!? I think I may have to hire her as a model down the road.

And this is her sidekick Mr. K who was equally adorable. And tough too! He somehow cut his hand on the grass in this area and didn't even cry. Thanks for hanging in there!


And these last two are some of my favorites from the day. To me they just capture the fun loving, warm personality of this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment