Friday, January 8, 2010

Catching up is hard to do!!

I have had so much going on in my life that I hardly feel like I have 5 minutes to try to catch up some posting on my blog. It is much needed and I apologize to those who have been waiting for sneak peeks! In the last month my family and I have relocated to Willcox, Arizona for a position Cody took. It has been an immense blessing and we have found ourselves very fortunate with the people we have met so far. However, moving so quickly and at such a hectic time of the year has made the transition especially difficult. We are finally settling in as much as we can for the time being and I am no able to catch up on a few things I have had to put aside for a couple of weeks. So enjoy the next few posts as I catch up what I was up to at the end of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment