Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Change can be a GOOD thing!

Following the workshop I attended over the weekend I had a lot of information to ponder. I had my eyes opened to many things from a business perspective as well as an artist's. As a result, you will see MANY THINGS CHANGING here at Eloise Smith Photography. I believe they are for the best and will help me to provide my clients with the BEST QUALITY experience and images possible. The first modification that will take place is the opportunity to purchase prints through me. Along with that, I will no longer be offering the disc as part of my session packages. This is a HUGE leap for me, but I feel it will ensure that my clients have HIGH QUALITY PRINTS of their photos.

Along with these new changes will be several fun and exciting give aways, discounts, and monthly specials. So keep an eye out over the next several months for a chance to be a part of the new Eloise Smith Photography!


***Those clients that are currently scheduled with me are exempt from this change until after the completion of their sessions and will still receive a disc of images from their photo shoot.***

No comments:

Post a Comment