Friday, May 21, 2010

The T family.... I'm proud to be one of them!

This is my family. My mom is one of the hardest people to shop for. She has almost everything she really wants that's in our range of getting her. But she loves family photos. So this year I decided that's what I would get her. We did a photoshoot with the family over the weekend while everyone was in town for my little sister's birthday. It's rare that we are all together at the same time anymore so it was a great time to take them. Unfortunately our remote is not compatible with our new camera so we had to do them the old fashion way with a timer. It was fun though and I am really happy with the photos. My mom picked her favorite and will be getting a big 16x20 of it to put on her wall. Happy Mother's Day Mom!! We love you and appreciate all you do for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment