Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Photography!!

Cody and I recently purchased a new dslr Nikon camera to capture the precious moments of our son Joshua growing up. It quickly turned into a hobby that is growing by the second. We have found that taking pictures is something we love. It is so nice to have such a supportive husband who is there to help me progress as an artist. I just love capturing moments. Especially those found within a loving family.

With lots of practice and perseverance hopefully my photography will blossom and I will have many memories captured to look back on. I would like to remember each one and hope that those who allowed me to capture their memories can treasure them as well.

I will try to post some of my favorite shots and invite you to comment on any or all of them. I hope that you will enjoy my photographs as much as I enjoy taking them.


~Eloise

No comments:

Post a Comment