Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Talley Family

This was a fun adventure! My family decided to head out into the rain on Thanksgiving morning and take some family pictures. We had so much fun. The weather left us with a very small window of time to get the pictures we wanted. And some of the best shots ended up being the candid moments. It made for a great and relaxing start to our Thanksgiving day.



My husband Cody snapped this shot of me and my two siblings. It is one of my favorites from the day. :)

Here, my dad was snuggling my son and protecting him from the rain.


Here the two were hiding out under a low palm tree.

And this was a blast! We would set up the shot. Get everyone ready. And then run for the picture. Bless my hubby's heart. He did the running for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment